Pista ice cream is one of the basic flavors. It stands out due to its green color and different flavor. Here are a few recipes which use creamy Lazza pista ice cream as a base.
Dry Fruits Falooda
- You will need a Badam/Kesar Pista syrup or premix (like MTR), 3 cups of milk, 6 tsp Sabja (basil) seeds, 12 tbsp falooda vermicelli, 500 mlLazza pista ice cream, 500 ml Lazza kulfi ice cream (or any other flavour of your choice), chopped almonds, sultanas, pista, and cashew nuts.
- First, make the badam/kesar pista milk according to the given instruction with 3 cups of milk and refrigerate until chilled. Soak falooda vermicelli in warm water and sabja seeds separately in cold water.
- In a tall serving glass, add 1-2 tbsp soaked sabja seeds, followed by 1-2 tbsp falooda vermicelli. Then fill up to half of the glass with flavored milk. Add a scoop of Lazza pista ice cream and another scoop of any ice cream of your choice. Top with more falooda vermicelli and chopped dry fruits and nuts. Serve with a straw and long spoon.
Strawberry Vanilla Pista Ice Cream Cake
- For this recipe, you will need to grind 15 vanilla cookies in the mixy to a fine powder and mix it with 3 tbsp melted butter.
- Press it to the bottom of a springform tin. Freeze for 10-15 minutes until hard. Now, spread a layer of Lazza strawberry ice cream and freeze until firm.
- Now add a layer of Lazza vanilla ice cream and freeze until set. Finally, add a layer of Lazza pista ice cream. Decorate with Gems candy and freeze until set.
- While serving, you can cut the cake with a knife dipped in warm water and wipe it clean and dip it in hot after every cut.
Pista Ice Cream Shake
- Soak ¼ cup unsalted pista for an hour or two.
- Grind the pista with ¼ cup milk for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 2 scoops of Lazza pista ice cream and 1 cup of cold milk.
- Serve it with another scoop of Lazza pista ice cream in a tall glass.