Monsoon is always the best climate where you can unleash your inner child to jump in the rainwater and mud around. It is also the best season for a long drive on a rainy night with your partner next to you, humming your favourite romantic lines for them. You can dance together in the rain, snuggle and cuddle inside a blanket, cook together and also have some ice-creams. Lazza is presenting you a delicious ice-cream dish that you must enjoy with your partner in this monsoon.
Fruits are the best option for a daily diet and we are here to accommodate your daily fruit intake with the delicious Fruit Custard. Its a simple, tasty and relatively healthier option having a Vanilla blast with our Lazza Vanilla Ice-creams.
- Custard powder – 2 tablespoon
- Milk – 2.5 cups
- Sugar – 3-4 tablespoon
- Mixed fruits (Finely Chopped) – 2 cups.
- Banana – 1/4 cup
- Apple – 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Grapes – 1/4 cup
- Chikoo – 1/4 cup
- Mangoes – 1/4 cup
- Papaya – 1/4 cup
- Strawberry/Blueberry – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Nuts(Almonds, Cashews, Pistas) – 3-4 tablespoon
- Chopped dry fruits(Raisins, Dates,Figs) – 2-3 tablespoon
- Chocolate chips – 2 teaspoon
How to Make?
- Take a small bowl to mix the custard powder with half cup of milk and stir it to mix without any lumps.
- Heat the remaining 2 cups of milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium heat and mix it with sugar. Stir it and bring it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling, add the custard mix and continue stirring to avoid lumps.
- Simmer down the flame and continue stirring.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or till it becomes thick in texture. (Always remember that it will thicken more when it cools down).
- Once thickened, turn off the flame and replace the custard into another bowl to bring it down to the room temperature/Chill the custard in the fridge before adding the chopped fruits.
- Make sure that you have chopped the fruits in same bite-sized pieces.
- Add the chopped fruits immediately into the chilled custard and mix it well.
- Cover it again and chill it again for 2 more hours before serving.
- Now serve it in the serving cups and top it with one scoop of Lazza Vanilla Ice-creams.
- You can add chopped dry fruits and dry nuts along with chocolate chips as a topping for the fruit custard.
- Always remember to serve this dish chilled to get the best taste. It can be served as a dessert after meals or along with your meal.