For this, you will need greased cylindrical bowls (like katoris), biscuit base (made with 12 powdered arrowroot biscuits mixed with 3 tbspbutter), Lazza ice cream scoops (any 2 flavors (for ex, strawberry, and chocolate) of your choice), and solid chocolate sauce.
Take single scoops of ice cream kept with some space between each other in a tray or box with a lid and freeze them for 2 hours. In the greased bowl, spread a cling film or plastic film and spread one flavor of ice cream (for ex, strawberry). Place a scoop of the other (for ex, chocolate) and cover with the first flavor on the sides and top. Spread a layer of the biscuit base and freeze for 2 hours. Now, remove these from the bowls on to a wire rack and pour solid chocolate sauce on top. Freeze overnight. This is like a chocolate coated ice cream with a surprise inside. Some other good flavors to try together are mango-vanilla, strawberry-pista, jackfruit-vanilla, and so on.
Solid Chocolate Sauce
Have you ever wondered the vanilla swirl cone which is covered with a hard chocolate shell becomes hard in the first place? The answer is quite simple. It can be made at home easily and enjoyed with Lazza ice creams of your choice. All you need is a bar of bittersweet chocolate and coconut oil. For every cup of chopped chocolate, you will need 1/3 cup of coconut oil. You can microwave it for 30-second intervals or melt it on a double boiler (over a bowl of simmering water without the bottom of the bowl in which the chocolate is melting touching the water). Once this is done, just pour it over any Lazza ice cream of your choice, and you’ll see it harden in a minute. It would be even better if served on a cone. Enjoy!
If you’re not much of a shake person but you want a cold drink with ice cream in it, then ice cream sodas are for you. Even otherwise, ice cream sodas are quite a treat. Ice cream sodas are different from floats. For example, coke float is simple Coca Cola with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. But an ice cream soda contains syrup as well, according to the flavors of the ice cream as well as the soda.
Per serving, you’ll need a tall glass, straw, long spoon, 2-3 scoops of any flavour of ice cream (any of the basic Lazza flavors or even others will work), 3 tbsp of syrup (depending on the flavour of ice cream), 1-2 tbsp fresh cream, soda water, and whipped cream (in case you want it to be a little glamorous). In the glass, mix together the fresh cream with the syrup of your choice. Then add the soda filling up to 2/3 of the glass and stir well together. Add 2-3 scoops of Lazza ice cream and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Mix very well. Serve with the straw and long spoon. This template can be followed for all the recipes given below.
Some great flavors to try are:
- Chocolate Ice cream Soda: Made with chocolate sauce, cream, soda, and Lazza chocolate ice cream.
- Butterscotch Ice cream Soda: Made with butterscotch sauce, Lazza butterscotch ice cream, and soda.
- Pineapple Ice Cream Soda: Made with pineapple squash or pineapple-flavored Tang mixed in cream, over which soda is poured and Lazza pineapple ice cream may be added.
- Strawberry Ice Cream Soda: Made with strawberry crush mixed with fresh cream over which soda is poured followed by scoops of Lazza strawberry ice cream.
- Vanilla and Cherry Ice Cream Soda: Made with cherry syrup or conserve mixed with cream and soda, followed by Lazza vanilla ice cream. Add more syrup with every addition of ice cream.
Pista ice cream is one of the basic flavors. It stands out due to its green color and different flavor. Here are a few recipes which use creamy Lazza pista ice cream as a base.
Dry Fruits Falooda
- You will need a Badam/Kesar Pista syrup or premix (like MTR), 3 cups of milk, 6 tsp Sabja (basil) seeds, 12 tbsp falooda vermicelli, 500 mlLazza pista ice cream, 500 ml Lazza kulfi ice cream (or any other flavour of your choice), chopped almonds, sultanas, pista, and cashew nuts.
- First, make the badam/kesar pista milk according to the given instruction with 3 cups of milk and refrigerate until chilled. Soak falooda vermicelli in warm water and sabja seeds separately in cold water.
- In a tall serving glass, add 1-2 tbsp soaked sabja seeds, followed by 1-2 tbsp falooda vermicelli. Then fill up to half of the glass with flavored milk. Add a scoop of Lazza pista ice cream and another scoop of any ice cream of your choice. Top with more falooda vermicelli and chopped dry fruits and nuts. Serve with a straw and long spoon.
Strawberry Vanilla Pista Ice Cream Cake
- For this recipe, you will need to grind 15 vanilla cookies in the mixy to a fine powder and mix it with 3 tbsp melted butter.
- Press it to the bottom of a springform tin. Freeze for 10-15 minutes until hard. Now, spread a layer of Lazza strawberry ice cream and freeze until firm.
- Now add a layer of Lazza vanilla ice cream and freeze until set. Finally, add a layer of Lazza pista ice cream. Decorate with Gems candy and freeze until set.
- While serving, you can cut the cake with a knife dipped in warm water and wipe it clean and dip it in hot after every cut.
Pista Ice Cream Shake
- Soak ¼ cup unsalted pista for an hour or two.
- Grind the pista with ¼ cup milk for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 2 scoops of Lazza pista ice cream and 1 cup of cold milk.
- Serve it with another scoop of Lazza pista ice cream in a tall glass.
- You’re in the mood for some jackfruit but it’s not in season.
- You want to try a new, natural flavor of ice cream.
- You like ice cream flavors like mango, banana, tender coconut, strawberry — basically, you like fruit flavors.
- It is your kind of dessert made with jackfruit. It is different from chakka ada or chakka pradhaman because it is not made with jaggery.
- You LOVE the flavor of jackfruit.
- You want a healthy, natural treat.
- You’re bored with vanilla and the rest of the usual flavors.
- You’re hosting a tropical theme party.
Desserts to Make With Lazza Jackfruit Ice Cream
Get the mold for ice cream stick (popsicles). Fill it with chopped peanuts, jackfruits and mangoes. Add softened Lazza jackfruit ice cream. Freeze for an hour or two. Pour some jackfruit compote and eat immediately.
Also, you could make a popsicle with one layer of Lazza jackfruit ice cream and one of Lazza vanilla ice cream.
Heat 1 cup of chopped jackfruit, 1 tbsp mango juice with 1 tbsp cane sugar for 10 minutes. Mash the fruit with a spoon. Once well cooked, soft and like a chutney, remove from the heat.
In a serving bowl, add some jackfruit compote at the bottom. Add two scoops of Lazza jackfruit ice cream. Now pour butterscotch sauce over it and scatter some cashew nut praline or just some roasted and chopped cashew nuts.
Tropical Passion Split
In a boat-shaped individual serving dish, place a banana, split through the middle lengthwise. Now place one scoop each of Lazza jackfruit ice cream, Lazza Alphonso mango ice cream, and Lazza tender coconut ice cream. Over the Lazza jackfruit ice cream, pour jackfruit compote; over the Lazza Alphonso mango ice cream pour, mango syrup or mango pulp; and over tender coconut ice cream pour sweetened passion fruit pulp. Top with chopped nuts and sultanas.
Special chocolate based thick shakes which are popular in cafes these days can be made simply by adding chocolate bars like Snickers, KitKat, Toblerone, Ferrero Rocher, and so on which two scoops of Lazza Chocolate ice cream and ½ cup of milk, and can be served with chocolate sauce. Brownie shake can be made by adding a piece of chocolate brownie instead of chocolate bars and following the same recipe. Yes, it is as simple as that. But the experience really improves when the milkshake is served in special milkshake glasses and served with an extra scoop of Lazza ice cream or whipped cream on top with a straw.
Peanut Butter, Caramel and Chocolate Ice Cream Pie:
Crush 15 digestive biscuits and mix with 3 tbsp butter. Press into the bottom and sides of a shallow serving dish. Free until hard, for about 15 minutes. Remove from the fridge. Spread a layer of smooth peanut butter, followed by a layer of caramel sauce. Freeze for another 15-20 minutes. Now spread a layer of Lazza Chocolate ice cream. Top with chopped Snicker bars.
Chocolate Mud Pie:
Crush 15 Oreo cookies and add 2 tbsp butter. Press into the bottom and sides of a serving dish. Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Then spread a layer of chocolate ice cream and top with chocolate sauce. You can create swirl designs with the chocolate sauce using a fork. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
Almond Mocha Bombe:
You will need chocolate brownies or chocolate swiss rolls, Lazza Chocolate ice cream, Lazza Kafchoc Almonds, almonds (chopped), and (melted) 55% chocolate. In a bowl, spread a plastic film or cling film. Place pieces of chocolate brownies or swiss rolls through the inside of the bowl. Then fill it with Lazza chocolate ice cream, chopped almonds, and Lazza Kafchoc almonds ice cream. Place more chocolate brownies or swiss rolls and seal the top. Freeze for 4 hours. Once set, turn the bowl upside down on to a plate, and remove the plastic wrap. Pour melted chocolate over the brownies/swiss rolls. Freeze until set.