Wanna do something special and unique on your parties? Get a change from the routine cakes and desserts you are going to serve for your guests. Enjoy yourself in preparing the best cake that you have ever tasted with some ladyfinger and rich Lazza Ice-cream flavours.
Let’s have a look at how to prepare this ladyfinger ice-cream cake with Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream, Lazza chocolate ice-cream and Lazza coffee ice-cream.
- Splitter Ladyfinger – 2 packages with 3 ounces each.
- Softened Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream – 3 cups
- Whipped cream – 16 ounces
- Chocolate chips – 8 ounces
- Softened Chocolate Cream – 3 cups
- Softened Coffee Ice-cream – 3 cups
- Take a 9-inch spring-form pan coated with cooking spray and arrange the split ladyfinger around the edge as well as on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread a scoop of vanilla ice cream into the prepared pan. Top it with the rest one-third of vanilla ice-creams and chocolate chips on the top.
- Freeze it for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the layering of ice-creams using Lazza chocolate ice-cream and Lazza coffee ice-cream until the pan is full and freeze it for 20 minutes after each layering.
- Final freezing can be done overnight until it’s firm and set.
- Remove it from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy the melting taste of best Ice-cream flavours from Lazza in Vanilla, Chocolate, and coffee with the crunchy ladyfinger in this delicious recipe of ladyfinger ice-cream cake.