Do you love desserts? We are pretty sure that you do. If you and your family are in love with desserts try to impress your family with a delicious dessert recipe with our best Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream and the crunchy Oreo cookies. Yeah, you heard it right. Let’s have an ice-cream cookie dessert with the best Ice-creams from Lazza.
- Crushed Oreo cookies – 3-4 cups
- Melted butter -1/4 cup
- Softened Lazza Vanilla Ice-cream – 1/2 gallon
- Whipped cream – 1 carton
- Chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
Direction to make
- Take a large bowl to combine 3 1/2 cups of Oreo cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- Take another dish of 13*9inches and grease it well with butter.
- Press the mixture of cookies and butter to this dish.
- Spread Lazza’s Vanilla Ice-cream over the mix.
- Cover it and freeze until it is set.
- Take the dish out and drizzle the well-whipped cream as a topping and sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs and chocolate chips.
- Cover it again and freeze it for nearly 2 hours or until it’s set and firm.
- Remove it from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Delight your table with this cool and tasty recipe of Ice-cream cookie dessert with the crunchy Oreo cookie crumbs and the best flavor of vanilla from Lazza ice-creams. Try this now and enjoy your meals with an added bonus of this delicious ice-cream cookie dessert using the best Lazza Ice-cream.